X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Μήνυμα απο φίλη στο F/B

Anna Sterg-kon
    Please everyone whoever is thinking of coming to Australia! I beg you all to come prepared. To have all your paperwork correct, to be emotional prepared! Money does not grow on trees. People can only do so much to help you! Don't expect the promises people give you! Come with money to last you at least a couple of months! Life here is completely different to Greece! It's a monotonous life and people only care for themselves! Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful country with lots to see BUT it's a completely different environment! Before you decide THINK of all the pros and cons. It's not a trip from Greece to Germany where you can go back the same day! It's a long trip very far away and quite an expensive trip! This is not a rant for you not to come! If I had my way I'd bring you all here but unfortunately that's impossible! I just need you all to come prepared!

Comment

Αχρείαστα να είναι αλλά οχι άχρηστα.

ΠΡΕΣΒΕΙΑ ΚΑΜΠΕΡΑΣ
      Δ/νση : 9 Turrana Street, Yarralumla, Camberra A.C.T. 2600
      Τηλ. : (00612) 62733011, 62733158, 62733275 - Fax : 62732620
      E-mail : greekemb@bigpond.net.au

ΓΕΝ. ΠΡΟΞ. ΑΔΕΛΑΪΔΑΣ
      Δ/νση : 1/300 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000
      Τηλ. : (00618) 82322036 - Fax : 82323184
      E-mail : consulgr@internode.on.net

ΓΕΝ. ΠΡΟΞ. ΜΕΛΒΟΥΡΝΗΣ

Δ/νση : 37-39 Albert Road, Melbourne 3004, Victoria
      Τηλ. : (00613) 98664524-5 - Fax : 98664933
      E-mail : grcons@bigpond.com.au

ΓΕΝ. ΠΡΟΞ. ΣΙΔΝΕΫ
      Δ/νση : 219-223 Castlereagh Street, Level 2,Sydney N.S.W. 2000
      Τηλ. : (00612) 92649130, 92211453 - Fax : 92646135 Τηλ.Aeo.Ai.: 0061-411161825
      E-mail : grconsyd@telpacific.com.au - Web Site : www.greekconsulate.org

Γραφείο ΟΕΥ :
      Δ/νση : 902/28, Margaret Str. Sydney NSW 2000
      Τηλ . : (00612) 92624500 - Fax : 92624700
      E-mail : greek-econ-comm@cgg.powertel.net.au

ΠΡΟΞΕΝΕΙΟ ΠΕΡΘΗΣ
      Δ / νση : Level 9, 16 St.George's Terrace, Perth, W.A. 6000
      Τηλ . : (00618) 93256608 - Fax : 93252940
      E-mail : grconsul@arach.net.au

’μισθο Γενικό Προξενείο Brisbane
      Δ / νση : Level 36, Central Plaza 1, 345 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia, G.P.O. Box 1309, Brisbane QLD 4001, Australia
      Τηλ . : (00617) 32189700 - Fax : (00617) 32293709
      E-mail : greekcon@ozemail.com.au

’μισθο Γενικό Προξενείο Darwin
      Δ / νση : 1st Floor, 30 Austin lane, Darwin N.T. 0800,GPO Box 48, Darwin N.T. 0801, Australia
      Τηλ . : (00618) 89817979 - Fax : (00618) 89816990
      E-mail: janictomatis@yahoo.com.au

’μισθο Προξενείο Hobart (Τasmania)

Δ / νση : 37- A Derwentwater Ave i ue, Sandy Bay, T A S 7005, Australia
      Τηλ . : (00613) 62252825 - Fax : (00613) 62234611

’μισθο Προξενείο Newcastle
      Δ / νση : 215 Newcastle Road, East Maitland, N.S.W. 2323, Australia, P.O. Box 495, East Maitland (Newcastle), Newcastle N.S.W. 2323, Australia
      Τηλ . : (006149) 336467 - Fax : (006149) 341517
      Υπομονή και επιμονή patriotes.

Comment

FAQs - GENERAL QUESTIONS

Is it possible to enter Australia with a one way ticket?
        How do I pay?
        What can I do if I have already booked my flights but haven’t received a visa yet?
        Is it a problem if my passport is not valid for at least 6 months after my stay in Australia?
        I’m being asked to enter details of previously held visas? What if I don’t have these details?
        Where can I have documents certified?
        How can I cancel my visa and claim superannuation?
        Do I need a visa label in my passport if I applied for a visa online?
        How can I find a missing friend or relative?
        What do I need to know about buying or building a house in Australia?
        Where can I find information on Driver’s licences and driving while in Australia?
        Do I need any vaccinations before travelling to Australia?

One Way Ticket
        If you enter Australia on a one way ticket you may be asked by Australian
        Immigration authorities on arrival at the airport as to what your plans are for
        departing Australia. You would need to explain your intentions to the officer
        and the officer needs to be satisfied that you do not intend to stay beyond the
        period which your visa allows. While not a mandatory requirement, you may
        wish to carry a copy of your bank statement to demonstrate you have
        sufficient funds to purchase an airline ticket out of Australia.

Payment
        Payment must be included for your application to be valid.
        Any payments made to the Australian Embassy in Berlin can only be accepted
        in Euros (EUR). To find out how much you need to pay for the processing fee
        of the visa application or service you are applying for:
        See: Local application charges

Enter the total amount in the ‘Payment details’ section of the visa application
        form. You may cross out AUD and write EURO just above. Please enter the
        credit card number of either a Visa or MasterCard and have the cardholder
        sign the form.

Alternatively, you may have a bank issue you a crossed cheque
        (Verrechnungsscheck), made payable to ‘Australian Embassy Berlin’. You do not need to provide a return envelope, but please ensure your
        address is clearly legible in the application form.

Booking Flights
        We recommend that you do not make travel commitments until after the visa
        has been approved as we are not liable for any financial loss incurred by
        applicants whose applications are late or unsuccessful.

We endeavour to decide all our applications as quickly as possible, but our
        processing times will give an indication as to how long the processing of your
        application may take.

6 Month Passport Rule
        It is not a mandatory requirement of the Australian Department of Immigration
        and Citizenship (DIAC) that a foreign national entering Australia has a
        passport valid for at least 6 months. It is only a recommendation. However, it
        is a mandatory requirement of DIAC that all non-Australian citizens wishing to
        enter Australia do have a valid passport and valid Australian visa on their
        date of entry to, and for the duration of their stay in, Australia.

Although DIAC does not enforce the 6 month rule, some airlines do, so you
        may wish to check with your airline before you book your flight. Please also
        check with the countries through which you are transiting.

Details of Previously Held Visas
        If you do not know the exact details concerning previously held visas, such as
        the visa grant number, you may leave these fields blank. It will suffice if you
        merely enter an estimated time during which these visas were held. If you can
        remember it, please also enter the visa type. You do not need to contact us
        separately to try to obtain this information.

Certifying Documents
        You are requested to submit certain documents as certified copies (certified
        as a true copy of the original). The appropriate certifying authorities vary from
        country to country. Specific country information, where available, is listed
        below. If your country is not one of those listed, you should have your
        documents certified by:
        an official at your local registration or passport office; or
        a notary public.

Some country specific information is available.
        See: Certified Copies

Superannuation and Visa Cancellation
        Temporary residents who have departed Australia may apply to receive any
        Australian superannuation payments.

If the amount you are claiming is less than AUD$5000 and your visa has
        expired or has been cancelled, you should contact your Superannuation
        company directly. They will generally require you to produce evidence that
        you have departed Australia and no longer hold a valid visa.
        If you are outside Australia, you can request the department to cancel your
        visa in order to access your superannuation.

Your request for cancellation must include the following information:
        • a clear statement that you wish to have your visa cancelled
        • full name and date of birth
        • passport number when you visited Australia
        • subclass of the visa you wish to have cancelled
        • current residential address
        • the date that you departed Australia.

Requests for cancellation should be sent in writing via email or via post:
        Email: Super.hobart@immi.gov.au

Postal address:
        Certification of Immigration Status
        Department of Immigration and Citizenship
        GPO Box 1496
        Hobart TAS 7001

If the amount you are claiming is AUD$5000 or more, or you have departed
        Australia but still hold a valid temporary visa, you will need to complete form
        1194 and submit it to DIAC in Australia. Further details about this process
        are available.
        See: Superannuation

The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) administers the superannuation system.
        For general information please consult the ATO website. The information you
        require is on the right side under the link “Temporary Residents: Access to
        Super”.
        See: ATO - Superannuation

Do I need an Australian Visa Label for my Electronic Visa?
        Australia’s electronic visa system does not require you to have a visa label
        placed in your passport to confirm your immigration status and entitlements in
        Australia. Your visa information is held electronically and you can access it at
        any time using the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system.
        Employers, banks and government services can also check details about your
        visa entitlements on VEVO once they have your consent to do so.
        See: VEVO

In a small number of cases, your government may require a label in your
        passport to facilitate travel. The letter of confirmation you receive once your
        visa has been granted will tell you if you need to obtain a visa label.

How can I find a missing friend or relative?
        The Australian Embassy does not provide information on people currently
        residing in Australia. If you are seeking to contact a friend or relative, the
        below Web page provides some brief information that may be of assistance in
        undertaking searches for missing people or lost relatives.
        See: National Library of Australia

What do I need to know about buying or building a house in Australia?
        You need permission from the Foreign Investment Review Board to buy a
        house or land for building if you are not a permanent resident living in
        Australia.
        See: Foreign Investment Review Board

Driver’s licences and driving while in Australia
        As a general rule, you are able to drive in Australia, as a visitor, on your
        existing driving licence for a maximum of three months after arriving in
        Australia. However specific rules vary across each state and territory. Follow
        the below link to all state and territory motor registries where you can check on
        individual state requirements.
        See: Registration and Licences

Information is available for overseas drivers about licences and driving while in
        Australia.
        See: Austroads Overseas Licences

Vaccinations before travelling to Australia - Yellow Fever
        You are advised to carry certification of your vaccination status, especially for
        children attending Australian child care centres (including preschools and
        creches) and schools. Vaccinations against polio, tetanus, measles, mumps,
        rubella, diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), Haemophilus influenzae type
        B (Hib) and Hepatitis B is recommended for children with certification sought
        at time of child care centre (including preschools and creches) and school
        enrolment. Vaccination against rubella is also recommended for women of
        child bearing age.

Although not part of the Health Requirement, please see information
        regarding Yellow Fever.
        See: Yellow Fever

Comment

Changes to Forms and Booklets

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.

Comment

Διαδικασία αποστολής εγγράφων προς Μετάφραση στο ΥπΕξ

Αρχικά ήθελα να κάνω απλά ένα post στο ανάλογο θέμα "χρησιμες πληροφορίες για όσους ετοιμάζουν χαρτιά" , αλλά λόγω του ότι είναι κλειδωμένο αποφάσισα να ανοίξω καινούριο θέμα, γι αυτό εαν θέλετε το μεταφέρετε, εαν πιστεύετε πως ειναι περιττο να υπάρχει ένα εξτρα θεμα στο forum.

Όπως όλοι γνωρίζουμε η διαδικασια συλλογης των απαιτουμενων εγγραφων δεν ειναι και τοσο απλά, ειδικά όταν εχεις γεννηθει αλλου εχεις μεγαλωσει αλλου εχεις σπουδασει εχεις παντρευτει και μενεις αλλου. Εγω με το συζηγο μου ξεκινησαμε να τη διαδικασια συγκεντρωσης των χαρτιων μας αρχες Αυγουστου, να σημειωσω οτι ειναι μια πολυ κακη περιοδος να ξεκινησεις τη διαδικασια, μιας και οι περισσοτερες υπηρεσιες ειναι κλειστες λογω του οτι ο 15αυγουστος ειναι μπροστα και ολοι θελουν αυτο το πολυποθητο 15ημερο διακοπων. Οποτε αρκετστηκαμε αρχικα να παμε στο ΚΕΠ στην για να ζητησουμε τα πσιτοποιητικα γεννησεως, τοτε δεν ημασταν παντρεμενοι και επισης δεν γνωριζα οτι χρειαζομουνα και την ληξιαρχικη πραξη γεννησεως. Με το επρασμα των ημερων και αφου αρχισανε να επιστρεφουν σιγα σιγα απο διακοπες ολοι και ανοιξαν και τα πανεπιστημια για κακη μου τυχη ξεκινησαν οι απεργιες, γενικα ειχαμε μια μαχη με τον χρονο διαρκως, συνεχεις καθυστερησης, αδικαιολογητη αγνοια και ελλειπης πληροφορηση ή ακομα και παραπληροφορηση σε μερικες περιπτωσεις, λαθη , νευρα κου του λου.... Εφοσον εχουμε καταφερει να συγκεντρωσουμε ενα μεγαλο μερος των εγγραφων που χρειαζομασταν επειτα απο πολλες επισκεψεις στα ΚΕΠ , και σε ορισμενες πολεις που επρεπε να παμε εμεις οι ιδοι για καποια χαρτια, ερχεται η στιγμη να στειλουμε το πρωτο πακετο για μεταφρασεις στο Υπεξ, λεμε να κανουμε τη διαδικασια μεσω ΕΛΤΑ λογω του οτι μενουμε Ξανθη. Περασανε 15 ημερες και εγω χαρτια δεν εβλεπα , πηρα τηλεφωνο και μου ειπανε οτι θα τα παραλαβω σε 10 μερες, δλδ συνολο 25 ημερες, εγω επειδη τα βιαζομουν για να στειλω στο Πανεπιστημιο την αιτηση μου γτ εχω και μια διορια, και επειδη μου ειπανε απο το Υπεξ οτι υπολειπεται το ποσο των 24 ευρω, σκεφτηκα να το κανω με τη Γενικη Ταχυδρομικη, πηγα εδωσα εντολη αγορας του ποσου, και μεσα σε 2 μερες ειχα πισω τα χαρτια μου μαζι με τις αποδειξεις και ολα μεσα. Και εκει που χαρηκα και σκεφτομουνα οτι να ενα βαρος εφυγε τελειωσαμε με αυτο παμε στα επομενα, και ειμαι ετοιμη να στειλω τα χαρτια στο πανεπιστημιο , βλεπω πως στο πτυχιο μου και στην αναλυτικη μου εχει γινει λαθος στη μεταφραση στον τιτλο πτυχιου και στη σχολη. Νευριασα τοσο πολυ, σκεπτομενη ολη τη διαδικασια που περασα για να μαζεψω ολα αυτα τα χαρτια με τοσα ταξιδια και τοση αγωνια και αναμονη, και τελικα αυτο που επαιρνα ηταν μια εξτρα αναμονη... Επικοινωνω με το Υπεξ και μου λενε μη στεναχωριεσαι στειλτα ξξανα με υποσημειωση τι θες να διορθωσουμε και δεν θα πληρωσεις παραπανω, αλλα αν το θες γρηγορα κανε τη διαδικασια με courier. Ετσι κ εκανα, μαζι με καποια αλλα εγγραφα ληξιαρχικων πραξεων γαμου και γεννησεως που ηταν ετοιμα αυτην τη φορα συμπεριελαβα και τα λαθος μετεφρασμενα με τη Γενικη Ταχυδρομικη ξανα. Και εδω ειναι που αρχιζει το πανιγυρι... Παω τα χαρτια δινω εντολη αγορας του απαιτουμενου ποσου για τις μεταφρασεις και ρωταω την υπαλληλο πως θα γινει η διαδικασια, μου λεει τα στελνουμε δινεις 10 ευρω, τα παραλαμβανουμε και στα στελνουμε πισω αλλα 10 ευρω συνολο δλδ 20 ευρω +το ποσο των μεταφρασεων. Οκ λεω αφηνω τα χαρτια και φευγω. 2 μερες μετα με παιρνει τηλεφωνο μου λεει εχει ερθει η αποδειξη σας..... ποια αποδειξη της λεω , απο το υπουργειο μ λεει.... παω η ιδια να την απραλαβω, και ου ζηταει αν της δωσω αλλα 10 ευρω και να πληρωσω και το ποσο των μεταφρασεων. τα πληρωνω, Λεω οκ δεν χρωσταω τιποτα αλλο , μου λεει πως δεν χρωστας οταν θα απρεις τα χαρτια σου... εκει αρχιζω να σιφιλιαζομαι, της λεω κοπελα μου καλη γτ δεν μου εξηγησες σωστα τη διαδικασια απο την αρχη? μου λεει δεν φταιω εγω εαν εσυ δεν εξρεις τη δαιδικασια του υπουργειου, μα τι δουλεια εχει το υπουργειο με αυτα? τις μεταφορες τις κανεις εσυ, και επρεπε να μου εξηγησεις τη διαδικασια, δλδ καθε φορα που θα μοθ ρχεται ενα χαρτια εγω θα πληρωνω επανω 10 ευρω? και την τελικη την προηγουμενη φορα δεν ελαβα ξεχωριστα αποδειξη ήταν μεσα με τα μεταφρασμενα εγγραφα. Και πραγματικα δε θα ειχα προβλημα α μου πει οτι η διαδικασια ειναι ετσι κ ετσι κ ετσι και εσυ τελικο ποσο θα πληρωσεις τοσο, απο το να μου τα βγαζει ενα ενα. Να μην τα πολυλογω αυτο που κανουνε ειναι το εξης, στελνεις τα χαρτια με την courier δινεις εντολη αγορας του ποσου,πληρωνεις 10 ευρω, πανε τα χαρτια σου αυτοι εκει, παιρνουν την αοδειξη πληρωμης απο το υπεξ στην στελνουνε πισω, παραλαμβανεις, πληρωνεις το ποσο +10 ευρω , μια μερα πριν απο την αναγραφομενη στην αποδειξη ημερομηνια παιρνεις τηλεφωνο , ερχονται να παρουν ΤΗΝ ΙΔΙΑ ΑΠΟΔΕΙΞΗ, που σου εχουν στειλει, πληρωνεις κανα 14ευρω για να την ξανα στειλουν στο υπουργειο για να παρουν τα χαρτια να τα στειλουν σε σενα. Πιο ηλιθιο συστημα δεν εχω ξαναματαδει, πληρωνεις 35 ευρω για τα χαρτια , δεν σε ενημερωνουνε σωστα, η courier τα ριχνει στο υπεξ και το αντιστροφο, τους πληρωνεις και σε βριζουν απο πανω, τα χω παιξει πραγματικα, τοσο ηρεμος ανθρωπος που ημουν εχω καταντησει νευρασθενικια. Και οχι τιποτα αλλο περιμενω αλλα 2 χαρτια μου να ετοιμαστουν και εχω να κανω ακομα μια αποστολη, στο τελος μου φαινεται θα κατεβω η ιδια Αθηνα πιο φθηνα θα μου βγει.
            Ελπιζω να μην κουρασα με αυτα, αλλα αισθανθηκα την αναγκη να τα μοιραστω με ανθρωπους που εχουνε περασει τις ιδιες καταστασεις.
            Ευχαριστω
            Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, repeat after me: "I am free".

Comment

Working...
            X