Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Αναζήτηση ενός νεαρού ατόμου από την Ελλάδα για ντοκιμαντέρ 15 λεπτών

Αναζήτηση ενός νεαρού ατόμου από την Ελλάδα για
    ντοκιμαντέρ 15 λεπτών (Μετανάστευση σε ευρωπαϊκή χωρα)

"Θα ήθελα να συνοδέψω το πρόσωπο κατά τη διάρκεια των τελευταίων ημερών στην Ελλάδα και τις πρώτες ημέρες στο νέο περιβάλλον."

Οποιος ενδιαφέρεται σοβαρά να μου στείλει pm/post.

- Μετανάστευση τον Μάιο - Ιούλιο
    - Αγγλικά
    - Σπουδές με πτυχίο

My name is Max T.(edited by admin) and I am a Political Journalis-m student at City University London. I am currently preparing my final project which will be a 15 minute documentary about young Greeks leaving the country because of the grim job perspective.

For this project, I am however in need of a young person from Greece (preferably well educated and more or less fluent in English), emigrating to another European country between May and July. I would like to accompany that person throughout the last days in Greece and the first few days in the new environment.

I would be very very thankful if you could be of any help to me with this issue. If it would be ok with you, you could inform your readership about my project so that they could contact me if they are interested in helping out. Alternatively, you could maybe provide me with information that could help me find the right person. In any case, I would be deeply thankful to you.
Working...
X