Πρόταση για δουλεία στήν Αγγλία(liverpool)
Πρίν απο μία εβδομάδα έστειλα το βιογραφικό μου σε ενα site αγγελιών γιά οδηγούς στήν UK και σήμερα με πήρανε στο τήλ μιλήσαμε και στήν συνέχεια μου έστειλαν email με τις λεπτομέρειες για την δουλεία.Παρακαλώ μπορεί κάποιος να μου πεί αν με αυτά τα λεφτά που προσφέρουνε για τις ώρες δουλειάς ειναι καλά και αν πραγματικά θα μπορώ να στέλνω πίσω στην οικογένεια η θα είναι ολα για το
cost of life όπως λένε αγγλιστή,και γενικά αν αυτοί οι όροι φαίνονται καλοί ώστε να πάρει κάποιος την απόφαση να μετακομίσει Αγγλια?
Πρόκειτε για δουλειά C E ΜΕ ADR στήν B&M
Παρακάτω βάζω το κείμενο όπως μου ήρθε...
We are delighted that you are considering joining us here in UK as an HGV driver. As we discussed, please find below details of the offer being made available to you, a full contract containing these terms will be given to you on arrival in UK:
1. EMPLOYMENT STATUS
· This is a full-time EMPLOYED position.
· Locations are Speke and Middlewich.
2. PAYMENT RATES
· Payment rate will be £575-00 for 55 hours over 6 shifts (inc either a Sat or Sun).
· Additional shifts are always available.
· You will receive a meal allowance of £10 per shift (included in figure above).
· You will receive a £50 bonus for working both Saturday AND Sunday on any weekend (NOT included in the figure above).
· If you start your shift before 4am you will receive a £5-00 bonus per shift
(NOT included in the figure above).
· If you work overnight (tramping) you will receive a £24-00 bonus per night
(NOT included in the figure above).
· Free uniform from first day of employment, renewed annually.
· Free CPC training, 35 hours in 5 years, to ensure you are kept fully up to date.
· Free renewal of Digital Tachograph Card.
· Paid medicals for drivers aged 45 and over when your current licence renewal due.
· Driver of the Month and Year prizes.
· Pension scheme.
· On the job training and career progression.
· 4 weeks paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
· Free onsite parking facilities with 24 hour security at our Liverpool/Middlewich sites.
· 10% Staff Discount for you.
· Driver Life Insurance after three months service, with a pay out of £50,000
· Flights to UK airport will be organised and paid for by Bespoke. Flight details will be agreed/confirmed with you in advance.
· Collection from the UK airport will also be organised by Bespoke. There is no cost to you for the flight, this pick-up or the transfer.
· On arrival, you will be transferred to accommodation in the Midlands, where you will be located for 3-4 days whilst being assessed. There is no charge to you for this accommodation.
· After successful assesment, you will be transferred to accommodation near to the depot from which you will work.
· This post assessment accommodation will be arranged by the Company. The first week will be paid for by the Company and debited from your bank account after you start earning. The cost of transport to the client is also included in this amount. The cost of this, plus these transportation costs, will be £200.
· After this, you will be responsible for paying for the accommodation yourself, or you can find alternative accommodation if you wish. The cost of accommodation it will be 100£ all bills included.
7. ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT
· Please be aware that in order for the Company to fulfil its obligations under UK Worker Law Guidelines and to adhere to clients’ stipulations, you will be required to undergo an English Language Certification assessment.
· The cost of this certification is £75 and be deducted from your first payment.
· Please don’t forget to bring with you:
- a pair of safety boots.
- you will be supplied with various PPE by the client, full details will be provided to you once your employment commences.
Ετικέτες γι αυτό το Θέμα (tags)